Wednesday 24 June 2009

Growing up with Pooh.


Sara is growing up. Fast. The realization suddenly dawns when she speaks sentences you never thought she could -like 'mala nahi mahiti, me fighting kaka baghtey', .She now runs to untie and remove my shoes when I reach home, brings me imaginery tea, she bores neighbours (German!!) to death with stories of hanuman and 'bal-jagesh'(who BTW have a 24x7 presence on our TV and inspire Sara to jump around the house only in her 'dhotar')!. She scolds her German friend "Lars, asa karu nakoss, tu good girl ahes na?", the stroller is completely out of favour and is a hindrance in watching the 'goggle vala keeda'on the footpath, the new laptop belongs to her and is meant to be used only for typing ABCD and watching YouTube videos she likes!! man!! I thought only one lady dominated my life :-). But,I know as time flies - quick as it does, I will long for this dominance; so enjoying every bit of it now!

No comments: